Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A Furry Friend at Some Odd Girl

Hi ya everyone!  This week Some Odd Girl has some adorable NEW release digis!  I LOVE this new one called Furry Friend Mae.  Isn't she SO very sweet!  I love her little kitty that she's holding and the beautiful expression on her face. 
I've noticed lately that a lot of my images are showing up darker on my posts then they are on my computer during editing.  I'm trying to learn a new camera and new computer at the same time!  So I apologize for that! 
YOU must stop by the Odd Girl blog to see all my fabulous team mates creations!  Wow, if you are looking for inspiration you are SURE to find some there!  Don't forget to stop by the Some Odd Girl shop and see all the new digital images too!

8 comments:

  1. This is SO beautiful! The coloring is always perfect and I love the little flower on the bottom! Precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And furry friend Mae with her little kitty makes me smile too! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous Melissa!! I love the new image and your colouring is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. I love the rich reds. And of course I do not have to say anything about your coloring. :) They are beautiful. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that is just so cute!
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just UNBELIEVABLE Melissa!!! You amaze me with your coloring and color combinations!!

    GORGEOUS!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet! I just love your papers and layout! Fantastic coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just beautiful. The coloring is awesome and the color is awesome. TFS

    ReplyDelete