Friday, February 3, 2012

Some Odd Girl Design Team!!

Hi ya everyone!
  Well this week Some Odd Girl is announcing their design team.  I'm happy to say I'm sticking around!  As you know I love those sweet images!  I'm going to be helping out a bit here and there too.  I used the adorbs (adorable) Snow Mae digi for this creation.  Don't tell hubby though as this is his Valentine's Day card!
I used Echo Park Paper (Yours Truly) and the sentiment comes from My Craft Spot.  I am having a great time combining these new papers and sentiments for my creations.  Come by the Some Odd Girl Challenge blog and check out all the new team members - each one is unique and SO very creative!

11 comments:

  1. Yay!! So happy that you're staying another term!! This card is absolutely amazing - love all the floating numbers and the gorgeous papers!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah! I enjoy seeing your Some Odd Girl creations.

    Your card is fabulous! I love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and you silly woman, they would be crazy to let you go! Your coloring is an inspiration to others! TFS
    Hugs too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, GORJE. fer realzies. i LOVE all the black and white and red, and i KNOW our Holmes is diggin' on that chevron! :)

    i miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh your hubs is a lucky one for sure!! YAYYYY so happy you are staying on at SOG!! Love your coloring and the card is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why wouldnt you stick around for another term?? Your cards and the way you colour are fantastic. Congrats.. looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful projects
    Hugs
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on being on the SOG DT - we're going to have fun together with Kristy! :D This is too cute and I love how you split up the sentiment! Great coloring too! *hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable card. And your colouring is FAB. Can't wait to play with you at OddWorld.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty! I love the red/black combo! I knew you would do the coolest things with those stamps! Aren't they addictive? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on another term with SOG! So happy to be in the same team with you!! :)

    ReplyDelete