Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Fairy Release Continues! - Some Odd Girl

Hi ya everyone!
  The new mythical fairy release is still happening at Some Odd Girl.  This one - Spunky Sprite - ended up being one of my favorites!  I decided to draw a little rock for her to sit on.  I ended up using some gorgeous dark earth tones for skin which I think ended up looking beautiful.
I finished by using some lovely papers from My Mind's Eye.  I paired it with some flowers from I am Roses.  I then added a bit of baker's twine and a little charm I had in my stash.
I finished the card by adding a fabulous sentiment from My Craft Spot.  I think it's perfect for a little daydreaming fairy.  Please stop by and check out all the gorgeous Design team cards at Some Odd Girl
Helpful Hint - before adhering all pieces of your card remember to think about where you want to add ribbon and twine so you don't have to have it go around your whole card base.  It makes for a nice clean look.

5 comments:

  1. Just loooooooooove how you colored her hair ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Gorgeous coloring, especially her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo!!! This is wonderful!!! Love her coloring, skin, hair outfit... Gorgeous. Fantastic scene and I love the sentiment!
    Have a gr8 day!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring is ALWAYS GORGEOUS, it amazes me how many pens you use on each card! i sure hope I can be half as good as you! TFS
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. There you go with the purples again! STUNNING! It's just amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete